Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Shoes

Well, I couldn't resist! I have been eye-balling the stardust shoes tutorial for several days now and last night I finally decided to try it out. It looks very daunting at first, and I must admit, my first try is a little 'off'. But I am so excited to know how to make these shoes! I can't wait for Mylee to be born so I can use her measurements to make wonderful little shoes. I made these to match the itty bitty dress I sewed on Monday.

Aren't they adorable! Mistakes and all, you just can't resist them. Next time I make these I will post pictures of the 'process' so you can use it as a semi-tutorial lesson.

4 comments:

K-Sue said...

Precious! Can hardly wait to see a picture of the little sweetie wearing this.

randi said...

It is so sweet to think that little baby feet will fill those adorable shoes soon! :)

Kimmie said...

Oh, those are adorable...they will be grand with the dress you sewed. Made with love, so they are perfect, just perfect Kristen!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Keri said...

These are adorable!!! I wish my sister would of known how to make these when my girls were little!! lol