Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Gown

Today I finished my first baby gown. If I had known what a
'monstrous' pain this would be, I might have avoided it like the
plague. For one, I have NEVER sewn anything with sleeves before. Honest, I have always made jumpers of some sort. Also
the baby binding around the neckline was pure torture
because of the knit fabric. That brings me to my final
complaint. I WILL NEVER SEW KNIT FABRIC AGAIN!
I really, truly hate it. So...I am going to purchase some really

 cute, sweet looking flannel. Hey, it's warmer anyway! ha ha


2 comments:

Kimmie said...

so sweet and the love poured into it will surely be noticed by the receiving Mama as she cuddles her wee babe in pure softness.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Anonymous said...

Awww....I hope the mom to be can see all the love you have to give her and the new baby! All this is so sweet.