Monday, October 5, 2009

Mylee Lynn

This is the name our son Myles and his girlfriend have chosen for the baby (Mylee Lynn). I think it is such a sweet name and of course it just adds to the excitement when you can finally call the baby by name. I think we are looking at somewhere around 8 weeks to go. Last week I got overly excited and said seven, so in a way it's good that I was wrong since I have much to do between now and then, but on the other hand I really can't wait!
I remember when I was expecting Blake and how my mother about made me crazy during the last few weeks. She was just sooo excited and by that point I was just soooo tired. Not that I wasn't excited I was just really worn out (I went 2 1/2 weeks overdue!). So...I am trying to remember that and not make Breanna nuts during this last few weeks with all my excitement.
Instead I am focusing my energy on making things for the baby. I have a dozen burp cloths made, several headbands and ribbons, a really cute ribbon holder, a not-so-great baby afgan (my first), and am now working on the itty bitty dress by Rae. My sewing skills are not the greatest, so I am practicing on an old sheet first. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow of all the above said crafts.

No comments: