Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Church Camp

It's almost time!!! Church camp is one of my favorite times of year. Out of my 41 years here on this planet earth, I have attended camp for 34 years. It is such a time of renewing and watching children grow in the Spirit. My good friend, Rejeana, and I are out and about today, picking up donations and supplies. God is so good to meet the needs that our little church has for this ministry. We have been blessed to attend a small private camp and so our costs are very low. We do not charge our kids anything to attend camp because so many of them would never be able to attend. I'm so thankful to be in a church that understands and has a heart for the children of this world.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So thankful for you & Rejeania!! You have no idea how much help you are! Camp is such a rewarding time definitely worth all the hard work.