Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meatloaf and headaches

Well Blake was cleared by the doctor today to start practicing. They removed his stitches and said he was good to go. Kinda scary to me. I figured he would be exhausted since he hasn't practiced in over a week. So I decided to make one of his favorite meals. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I know you are probably amazed but truly he loves meatloaf! He was so excited and said that mashed potatoes were exactly what he needed tonight. A rare treat around here since I have been cooking a much lower carb diet lately. Please continue to pray for him, he did have quite the headache when he got home.
I had planned on photographing the meatloaf and including the recipe; however, it turned out quite crumbly. About  halfway through dinner I realized I forgot to put in any eggs! But I guess it didn't affect the taste since it is long gone now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited
my web site so i got here to return the want?.I'm trying to to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

my site: what should i weigh